Thursday, December 29, 2005
- It'z not compatible with all versionz of RSS/Atom
- For some reason it finds errors in feed formats that really contain no errors (!!)
- It exports the feeds in an XML file that's not compatible with any other aggregators [seemz to contain errorz!] and no OPML outputs whatsoever [so what'z the point of having an export feature like this anywayz??]
- Worst of all, somehow it managez to jump up to about 106MB mem usage in no more than 2 secondz after it'z run!
And these are only a few of it'z problems, but since I couldn't' find any better desktop aggregators I kept using it until today....yes... today I finally found THIS. It'z called RSS Bandit and so far it seemz to be the best one I've seen. It'z:
- Easy to use
- Compatible with all sortz of feed formatz
- Low in mem usage
- Got OPML import & export
And so many other kool features. Plus, I gotta admit, the little bandit smiley face tray icon is cute! So if u're looking for a good feed aggregator too, make sure to give this one a shot.